Web Development Services
Our team works closely with our client’s design and product management staff and outputs a reliable stream of UI work, with a high-fidelity threshold for quality. We can either extend an existing React-based codebase, or work in a dedicated front-end code repository, integrating with the backend code via REST or GraphQL.
- Enterprise forms, tables, calendar screens, wizards
- Interactive visualization and widgets
- Specializing in industry-standard React framework
- Node.js, Django, Java, serverless
- DevOps integration, CDN and caching
- Desktop UI, browser extensions
- Long-term maintainable code
- Dashboards, SSO, audit logging
- Internationalization, accessibility
Advanced Custom Integrations
In addition to reliably delivering mainline enterprise user interface views (tables, forms, calendar screens), the Beamworks team is uniquely equipped to tackle advanced and uncommon integrations of Web technology:
- native desktop user interfaces – using the Electron platform, we built a downloadable app with embedded native third-party libraries (via the Node.js C++ add-on API)
- server-side React for SEO-sensitive applications – we have production experience embedding React-driven display logic into server-side code for improved SEO and tracker integration
- custom browser extensions for Chrome, Safari and Firefox – in-browser extension dropdown UI, and custom element injection into third-party web-apps like G Suite (Google Apps)
If you have a need for an advanced front-end integration or deployment channel, we would love to hear about it! Our solution staff is always happy to discuss unique architectural requirements and provide technical advice. Contact us to get started!
Beamworks is located in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant King West neighbourhood, a tech hub that hosts startup giants like Shopify and established brands like PayPal.
Steps away from the Financial District and the Toronto Island Airport, our address is:
545 King St West